Satpura - Bandhavgarh - 6 Nights / 7 Days Combo
Denwa Backwater Escape and Satpura Tiger Reserve
Denwa Backwater Escape is located overlooking the mesmerizing backwaters of a dam built on Denwa River in Satpura National Park, the area is popularly known as Madhai. It is built on 10 acres of forested land along the river and across the river is the national park which is approached by a boat and then by jeeps to go deeper into the forest. The lodge offers stunning views of the Denwa River, grasslands across and rolling Pachmari hills.Satpura National Park is spread over 1427 sq. km. and was formed in 1981 after joining Satpura, Pachmari and Bori sanctuaries and is a unique habitat from about 200 feet to 4000 feet. The terrain of the national park is extremely rugged and consists of fascinating deep valleys, sandstone peaks, narrow gorges, rivulets, waterfalls, thickly dense green forest of Sal and other medicinal herbs, it also has large tracts of Teak forests. Its common fauna comprises Spotted Deer, Indian Bison(Gaur), Tiger, Leopard, Wild Boar, Wild Dog (locally called Dhole), Sloth bear, Black Buck, Sambhar, Four Horned Antelope (Chowsingha), Marsh Crocodile, Malabar Squirrel & Langur Monkey. It offers good birding opportunity due to its unique terrain and many water bodies including the Tawa reservoir.Kings Lodge and Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
Kings Lodge is nestled between Sal forested hills of Bandhavgarh National Park in a large natural forested estate of 14 hectares in a small tribal village. Kings lodge is environmentally sensitive, harmonious with the natural features of the site and accentuates natural daylight to all facilities. Local knowledge and art has been incorporated in the development and the lodge has been constructed using local manpower. Our guests benefit from our incredible location, outstanding hospitality, an experienced naturalist team, our commitment towards conservation and local communities. Bandhavgarh was established in 1968 as a National Park, and is spread over an area of 448 sq. kms. This national park was declared as a tiger reserve under Project Tiger in the year 1993. It is predominantly covered with vegetation like SAL, SALI, DHOBIN and has vast stretches of grasslands spread over 32 hills, the region though smaller than other wildlife parks has one of the highest density of tigers in the world.
Satpura - Bandhavgarh - 6 Nights / 7 Days ComboDay 01: Satpura National Park
Arrive Satpura Tiger Reserve for lunch. Evening boat safari on river Denwa.Day 02: Satpura National Park
Morning & evening jeep safari in Satpura Tiger Reserve.Day 03: Satpura National Park
Option of elephant safari or walking safari in the National Park in the morning session. Evening nature walk in the buffer zone. Late evening jeep safari in buffer to spot nocturnal wildlife.Day 04:Satpura - Bandhavgarh
Post breakfast drive 7-8 hours to Bandhavgarh, packed lunch will be provided from the lodge. Evening at leisure followed by an early dinner at Kings Lodge.Day 05: Bandhavgarh National Park
Morning and evening jeep safaris in Bandhavgarh National Park.Day 06: Bandhavgarh National Park
Morning and evening jeep safaris in Bandhavgarh National Park.Day 07: Bandhavgarh National Park
Post breakfast transfer for further connections.
Satpura - Bandhavgarh - 6 Nights / 7 Days ComboTOUR COST: USD 1330 PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING.
Above tour rate is valid till 30th June 2018.
- Book 130 days in advance and get 10 % off on total tour cost.
- Get 20 % off for travel between 6th January 2018 to 21st January 2018.
- Get 20 % off for travel between 1st May 2018 to 30th June 2018.
- New year night supplement (31st Dec) USD 50 per person.
- For Indian nationals, please email us for a quote to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-8800637711, +91 - 124 - 2970497, 2570404
- Twin sharing accommodation in lodges as specified in program.
- All meals (6 breakfast, 6 lunch and 6 dinner) and tea/coffee service.
- Two shared jeep safari, 1 boat ride, 1 elephant safari or walking safari in Satpura National Park with entry fees, jeep charges and guide charges included and 1 late evening safari in buffer zone.
- Four shared jeep safari in Bandhavgarh with entry fees, jeep charges and guide charges included.
- Road transfers by air conditioned Toyota Innova or similar from Satpura to Bandhavgarh.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any airfare, rail travel and transfers from the nearest airport or railway station and back.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals and beverages ordered.
- Insurance, laundry and phone calls.
- Bottled water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Anything that is not included in the above inclusion list.
Booking Terms :
- Above rates valid till 30th June 2018.
- Rates may differ during Christmas, New Years and special long weekends, please contact our reservations for details.
- 50% advance payment at the time of booking and balance 30 days before arrival date.
- No adjustments or refunds in case of not availing any facility from the package.
- Our lodges require a minimum 24 hrs prior notice to organize an airport/station transfer. In case of any urgent requests of such nature, we recommend our guests to contact the lodge or Delhi reservation office by phone.
- In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request all guests to carry a photo- identity to present at check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card or PAN card. This should be the same as submitted at the time of safari bookings.
- Guests who have paid by online credit card will have to also sign a further authorization at the lodge on arrival and present the original card.
- Our standard check-in time is 1330 hrs and check out time is 1100 hrs.
- Subject to availability of rooms, we can offer you an early check-in and late checkout facility. For us to guarantee you an early check-in or late check out, you will need to reserve the room from the previous night.
- Park is closed on Wednesday afternoon and on festivals. The forest department may close the park due to rain also on short notice.
Child Policy :
- 1 child below 5 years complimentary, others will be charged 25% of double's cost.
- Children between 5-12 years 25% of the cost of double package in the same rooms.
- Above 12 years at 40% the cost of the double package, if minimum 65% extra child supplement has been paid on automatic upgrade to 2 rooms will be provided, subject to availability.
Cancellation Policy :
- 7 days and less - 100% cancellation
- 8 days to 21 days - 60% cancellation
- 21 days to 45 days - 40% cancellation
- 45 days and above - 20% cancellation
- 20% cancellation will be charged on all bookings.
- Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.
- Long weekend bookings like New Year, Christmas, Holi and Diwali are non refundable.