"Treated like Kings at Kings Lodge"
From our guest book.
Kings Lodge is nestled between 2 Sal forested hills of Bandhavgarh National Park in a large natural forested estate of 14 hectares in Rancha village.
The lodge is in the heart of wild country and only ten minutes drive from the Tala gate of the national park.
Our guests benefit from our incredible location, an outstanding hospitality and naturalist team, and our commitment towards conservation and local communities.
The Luxury Hotel in Bandhavgarh has 10 cottage rooms and 8 stilt cottage rooms with en-suite modern bathrooms spread accross a natural forest offering great ambience and privacy.
Facilities at a glance
- All cottage rooms are airconditioned, have large verandah with views of the forest, writing table and chair.
- The cottages are well appointed with wood furniture in honey hues and inviting crisp cotton linen.
- 24 hours Power Backup in all rooms.
- All bathrooms have 24 hour Hot and Cold water, with all modern facilities.
- Multi-cuisine dining hall with a fire place overlooking expanses of wild grasslands back dropped by Sal forested hills.
- Outdoor barbeque and bush dinner area.
- A small nature library and a watch tower.
- In house spa with a variety of Indian massages available by well trained staff.
- An experienced naturalist Team with focus on birding tour and an overall holistic wildlife experience.
- Swimming Pool with a sundeck
- Eco friendly construction and eco sensitive waste disposal systems. The units are designed to blend with the surrounding landscape and with architectural style being rural vernacular.