Wildlife Resort in Bandhavgarh
Kings Lodge is our much sought after, serene sanctuary and one among the seven forested, eco-luxe resorts by Pugdundee Safaris. We have had the privilege of not just hosting a plethora of guests from various walks of life, but a repertoire of wild flora and wildlife, as our in-house residents.
At Kings, we pride in indulging our guests with high standards of relaxed, luxuriant living in the midst of wilderness, in our sprawling, environmentally friendly and lush residential estate.
The lodge has 10 captivating cottages and 8 picturesque stilt cottages with sweeping verandahs with unhindered views. Our meals are freshly prepared in our scratch kitchen; the ingredients of which are largely sourced from our in-house organic garden. Our guests are guaranteed a remarkable experience in wildlife and sustainability.
Our niche hospitality is supported by a team of proficient, in-house naturalists and a committed staff. We believe in staying true to the essence of environment, sustainability and conservation, while empowering the local communities we cohabit with.
Luxurious Living in Bandhavgarh
The cottages at the Kings Lodge, Bandhavgarh are spread over an expansive and thriving forest cover, ensuring the perfect blend of solitude and solace.
Here’s a peek into our eco-luxury cottages:
- Fully air-conditioned with plush double beds and inviting crisp cotton linen.
- Complimentary housekeeping service two times a day. Hotwater bags in winters to keep you cozy.
- A sprawling sit-out verandah to enjoy stunning foliage and landscape.
- A writing table and chair to let the muse flow.
- Well appointed, sturdy and comfortable furniture made from recycled wood.
- Sustainably sourced and packaged Tea bags. Coffee, sugar and creamer in glass dispensers. Freshly baked cookies from our kitchen. A French Press and hot water Kettle.
- Bathrooms with 24 hour Hot and Cold water, modern amenities and organic toiletries in glass jars.
- Eco-friendly construction and eco-sensitive waste disposal systems.
The cottages are designed to blend with the surrounding landscape and the architectural style is quaint and rustic.
Facilities at a Glance
- Multi-cuisine dining hall with a fire place.
- Outdoor barbecues and bush dinners
- Nature library
- A watch tower or machaan, ideal for birdwatching and nature gazing.
- Live and interactive sessions and audio visuals with experts every evening
- An experienced inhouse team of naturalists
- Tailor made birdwatching and photography tours
- Holistic wildlife experiences
- Swimming pool with a sundeck
- Organic kitchen garden
- Butterfly garden
- Village Visit
- Adventures on foot and on bicycles